- Host: Korea Manhwa Contents Agency
- Organizer: Organizing Committee of the Bucheon International Comics Festival
- Sponsor: Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Bucheon City
- Theme: No designated topic (free and creative comics)
- Form/Format: Octavo or A3-size paper (single-sided, a maximum of three comics per person)
- Eligibility: Children in grades 4-6 in elementary schools at home and abroad (or aged 10-12)
- Period: March 13- May 31, 2017 (24:00 Korean local time)
- Application: Online(www.icca.kr) and postal mail
* Selectees from the preliminary contest will have an opportunity to be invited to the main contest (Korea Manhwa camp - 3 days & 2 nights)
Main Contest (Korea Manhwa camp)
- Period: July 21-23, 2017 (3 days & 2 nights)
- Participants: Selectees from the preliminary contest
- Venue: Korea Manhwa Museum, Bucheon-city (Republic of Korea)
- Programs: Professional cartoonists' lectures, group workshops, cultural & recreational activities, main contest, awards ceremony, participation in Bucheon International Comics Festival, and more
- Awards and prizes: Winners will be presented with awards and prizes.
* When a child living overseas is invited to the main contest (Manhwa camp), expenses will be reimbursed to the child and "a" parent (or "a" guardian). But air fare will not be provided for a parent or a guardian.
* For more detail, please check attachments.
* Inquiry: www.icca.kr / firstname.lastname@example.org / +82 (0)32-310-3073